• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wife let loose in the workshop

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I think I may be in trouble with letting the Mrs assist with the new shed build. It doesn't arrive until the 6th August and she is already talking about what to put in her section !

:shitfan:

I think I may have solved the issue in relation to the Mrs wanting a space in the new shed.

I am going to make a list of the top ten things I want to do before I am 70 and leave it lying around so she can find it.

Number 1 on the list will be to Make Love in the Shed ! I can assure you she won't come near it

:devil:Vic:devil:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I think I may have solved the issue in relation to the Mrs wanting a space in the new shed.

I am going to make a list of the top ten things I want to do before I am 70 and leave it lying around so she can find it.

Number 1 on the list will be to Make Love in the Shed ! I can assure you she won't come near it

:devil:Vic:devil:
That could back fire Vic she probably will just to see if you have it left in you:funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).