• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Win a Jigsaw Puzzle Pen Inlay Kit

Jim

Grand Master
Jim, I think blokes who post two unnecessary posts should be disqualified from the draw. Whaddaya think?:bwink:

I would have gone with you on this one David, then i carried on reading the other posts .. . :rolling:

I will listen to the next advice ... :ciggrin:

Jim

Grand Master
I was just checking the total posts made, to see how we are doing towards the 4000 mark ... When doing this i saw that there is a discrepancy between the last post made and actual posts showing on the forum home page. The last post made was post number 3241 and the forum is showing 3208, a difference of 33??

The reason it is like this is when the forum was first opened i made some posts as test posts before i went live. Obviously i deleted the posts but they remain in the post count now ....

So we will still go with how the URL will pick up the 4000th post ... :bwink:

Hope this is clear ... :thinks:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
building a factory............ didnt get back till late last night.. just the normal 400 mile commute... in my barely drivable car.... having had it rearranged by some gadgey on the M74 on Monday.

Then doing my game keeping bit all day, followed up by an evening stalk..... (no animals were harmed in the course of writing this report.)

Jim

Grand Master
And the Winner is!!!!!

Gentlemen i would like to announce the winner of the kit, but i am not ... :whistling:

But if you follow this link it will show you the 4000 post that was made earlier today and by whom ... :thumbs:

4000th Post

Thanks to every one, and hope the next 4000 will come very soon ... A big well done to our winner ... :thumbs:

Mr. ****** Please PM me you details and i will have this in the post ASAP ... :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Jim that link goes to the farhan post.Frankie

That's right Frankie, and it takes you to the 4000th post and who actually made it. If you look at the address in your browser when on this page you will see what it says at the very end ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).