• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
Being a wine lover and living in the Cahors wine region, I was asked to demonstrate and sell my stuff in a 5 week session and help out interpreting for wine tastings!! What a horrible job:goesred:

So I made a load of pens and desk stands out of the Malbec grape vine

Well someone's got to do it :wink:
PG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
We are on a mild max of 11 today feel very sorry for you having to wrestle with 35 Pierre. Thats a long session mate 5 weeks enjoy and hopefully sell. Good chances in the quiet times to make.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Looks like you are hating every minute of it Pierre. Hope you are having a good time selling lots.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
What a shame all of that sun and wine. I've got plenty of wine but the sun is in very short supply here in the Peak District at the moment. 4 days into a short break and we have had rain every day up to yet. Let's hope we have a bit of improvement for the next few days.

:sob::sob::sob:

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Nice job and lovely part of the country I have ridden point on a few motorbike trips round your area Rocamadour etc

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
What a shame all of that sun and wine. I've got plenty of wine but the sun is in very short supply here in the Peak District at the moment. 4 days into a short break and we have had rain every day up to yet. Let's hope we have a bit of improvement for the next few days.

:sob::sob::sob:
I wouldn't mind some rain it rained all spring up to 14 jun then it went hot and summer arrived!! So we have had the mildest winter wettest spring and if this keeps up we will be have another dry season!!:rolling::rolling:

PG

Jim

Grand Master
You looked quite sober Pierre .. :whistling:

Hope you had some good sales my friend .. :wink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Be interesting to see more pictures Pierre the closest we will get from here to a stable part of France. Thanks mate.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).