• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Woodworking Show this Weekend

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Here are the blanks in this photo

Attachments

• Here.jpg
    Here.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 30

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Hi all, i was there at 10 and also disapointed with the offerings i think last year was better for stalls. The demo's were good and its nice to see the array of clubs....i also went down to axminster afterwoods, it was mobbed proberbly disapointed show visiters...especialy as Axi had 3 stalls...still theres always next year:face::face:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thanks for all the photos Don, I've seen the carvings of birds before at a falconry show, they're incredible aren't they? Its a pity that it wasn't such a good show when so many people put themselves out to go.

Hopefully the Yandles show next month will be as good as normal, a full day out.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Why is it full of old blokes :funny: even the Totty is getting on a bit :devil:
Next year i m going to grow a beard, polish my sandels and get a handy little shopping bag...oohh and sew some patches on my elbows of my cardigan:devil:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks for the pictures looks like its still cold over your way by the price tags on machinery the prices to us here is dynamite. Bet the demos more than repay the entry fee easy to see the seniours they are the nodding heads in the chairs.My dearly beloved suggested nicely if as was my wont to watch videos of the famous turners why not stand up to watch that way you get to see more instead of nodding off in a short time.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for the images Derek, it did look a little quiet though .. More ladies than gentlemen seem to be woodturners down south .. :whistling: Hope tomorrow is a better day for you guys .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).