• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Would this do as a Wedding Pen???

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's lovely Terry.

Peter

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Terry, looks amazing and would grace the table of any wedding in my opinion!

Fantastic turning.

Don't forget the registrar's ink!

Gav

Jim

Grand Master
That pen is beautiful Terry, I also make wedding pens but I make my own blanks if you want to see one just have a look at this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2xg-hEBUU

I personalize them for the couple getting married with inclusions in the acrylic.

Tony

Tony, this video is also posted in a thread somewhere on this forum, it is a beautiful pen indeed and like Terry, i doubt that i would have the patience to make such a lovely pen .. But to give the video more chance out there on the web you would be better to start your own thread adding this video to it my friend .. It deserves to be out there .. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forums BTW ..

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I followed the name aqnd links to find on U Tube the most honest, forthright instructions on how to make this pen by the author I have ever seen on this subject quite a while back I bought out a one time purveyor of the very base materials with intentions to make just such a pen thrilled to bits to discover this one. Of course you are right Jim it does deserve to be on a separate post but heck rafferties rules. The companion blow by blow pic by pic are on U Tube. The most modest of videos crammed with real info given simply and well.

Did I mention I am overwhelmed and have already contacted the original poster and we both agree his wedding pen is outstanding as a conventional one and this Steampunkt one is in its own way out of our class.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

oaksh

Apprentice Member
First Name
Tony
Thats very nice of you to say Pete, I'm the maker of the pen in the video and I have a few videos on youtube showing how to make them. I must say though I don't like sitting in front of a camera trying to explain the process, I think I make it look much harder than it is to make one.
All the best
Tony

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).