• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

2nd.. Celtic Knot

TonyMilner

First Name
Anthony
Thanks to all for the kind comments, so much so that I've ordered more kits & blanks from TM!
As my partner / companion is now in a care home ( her Alzheimer's had made full time care inevitable) I ended up with nothing to do and I've found turning to be very therapeutic over the last few weeks.

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Tony, getting old just sucks.
At least you have an absorbing hobby and, especially if you are doing more segmenting, it will keep both brain and body active.
I find that most of my workshop time is spent designing and making up pen barrels, most of which never see a pen kit.
They get turned off and I start again until I'm happy with the result.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Another lovely pen Tony.:thumbs:
Turning is good occupational therapy with nice feeling of satisfaction when you’ve conveyed something. It’s done me good since my sight loss. Keep it going.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).