• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

caligraphy pens in use

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Watendlath%20Cumbria.jpg A picture my Dad did with the caligraphy pens I gave him for Christmas outlines done in ink then coloured

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Brilliant, wish I could do something like that . :thumbs:

I reckon George should do one so we can compare :winking:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Smashing picture, great reward for your efforts to assist with the Calligraphy Pens. Please pass on my congratulations to him.

Peter.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Love it George, he's a talented man. It's the quality of the pens that helped though. :ciggrin:
I reckon George should do one so we can compare

No you don't Brad. Have you seen the state of his handwriting? :ciggrin::wink:

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Yes very effective piece of art. I did an oil painting of a farm in the lake district, gave it to our elder son, I still miss that on the wall. He also made off with a water colour of Glen Coe and another of Eileen Donnan castle. A man of taste I suppose!

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
That's a great picture George. Ask your dad if I can have a copy of his pic. I would like to use it as an inspiration piece in the Llandudno crafts room.:thumbs:

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Looking at this again, there's a couple of things that come to mind

1, we make the pens and give / sell them and mostly never get to see them in action, yes we get feedback but nothing like this.

2, to make something to be used for a purpose and to see the results must be a great feeling

3, to make something special for someone special and to be able to see the result, awesome

How great must George feel when his dad used his pens and created this, and how great must his Dad feel to be able to use something his son made to create this.

Truly Inspiring ....

Well done Mr Burdon .... both of you ... :bravo:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Looking at this again, there's a couple of things that come to mind

1, we make the pens and give / sell them and mostly never get to see them in action, yes we get feedback but nothing like this.

2, to make something to be used for a purpose and to see the results must be a great feeling

3, to make something special for someone special and to be able to see the result, awesome

How great must George feel when his dad used his pens and created this, and how great must his Dad feel to be able to use something his son made to create this.

Truly Inspiring ....

Well done Mr Burdon .... both of you ... :bravo:

Well done you Mr Burdon ,mate.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).