• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Carvings

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Some collection there Peter, another Peter John H same initials as mine. Are the hats necessary in Manchester, I hear it rains often there.

What prompted this form of carving (I like it). Have fun with pens would be great if you carved some pens as well.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Some great carvings I am still in the bigginers stage having only carved 1 Santa and half way through a Elf at the moment as well as a walking stick handle. I have also completed some carved signs letters only

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hellz Bellz Peter they are good ...look very much like the moderators on here.:thumbs:

Peter-J

Apprentice Member
First Name
Peter
Thank you all for your kind words. I'm sure I've come to the right place to learn this new craft and I look forward to sharing my ups and downs with you all. Be aware though the question will be coming thick and fast. I've just got a new box of plasters and a swear box.

Regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).