• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Chisels Have Arrived

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Peter,

This is the pen-making set, yes? If you get to use them anytime soon, please let us know if the short handles help or hinder - Xmas is coming and my family are fighting to buy me presents! I should have had a lot more kids, LOL!

Bob.

Peter-J

Apprentice Member
First Name
Peter
Just ask for them anyway. They are beautifully made.
Hi, Peter,

This is the pen-making set, yes? If you get to use them anytime soon, please let us know if the short handles help or hinder - Xmas is coming and my family are fighting to buy me presents! I should have had a lot more kids, LOL!

Bob.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Looks like you are ready for a turning marathon now, look forward to some work off the lathe now.

Xmas is coming and my family are fighting to buy me presents! I should have had a lot more kids, LOL!

Bob.

A little counter productive as it would cost you more at christmas and that is money you could have brought what you wanted not 5 pairs of slippers:face::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).