• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Diamond dust pen

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have been turning a lot of Mark Lewins blanks lately and one of the most amazing blanks he makes are his diamond dust collection they are a real pleasure to turn and finish he also make me a lot of military blanks that the guys & girls on our face book groupe just love

Attachments

• P1000939.JPG
    P1000939.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 131

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Yes I have had a rough few years health-wise with heart attacks and about 8 anjina attacks a day had to sell up and stop turning for a long time till they gave me a tripple bypass but I am now back in the saddle and riding high

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).