• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First turned pens

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Hi everyone, I'm new here and just though that I'd post a photo of my first ever batch of turned pens. They were all turned over the last 2 days as last minute Christmas presents!

Hope you like them,
Melanie

View attachment 32320

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Hello Melanie, merry Christmas and welcome to the funhouse. Your pens are great, you have been busy, well done. :thumbs::thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
New here but not totally inexperienced loved your output with care and finesse. Lovely pens and welcome from over here.

Peter.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome to the forum Melanie, they look a fine bunch of pens, well turned & finished, a great first effort. :thumbs::thumbs:

I'm sure they will be well received :thinks:

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! And thanks for the kind words about the pens, they were warmly received :-)

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas!

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Yeah, Melanie, I do like them - well done! Welcome to the forum, and am looking forwards to see your next batch!

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).