• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

FORUM failure from here.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
At 7.08 pm UK time the forum died while I was answering, it was running slow at entry. Checked all other forums all running fast and clear. Left the site UK penturners when I got a message saying the site was out, came back later on all is well.

Peter.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I just got this error message and I wasn't using the search, just refreshing the Forum.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function devdebug() in /home/slug1960/public_html/dbtech/vboptimise/includes/class_vboptimise.php on line 241

Peter

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Sorry guys - I get an automated email with an error message if something goes wrong, but none received on this occasion. I will look into it though. Seems to be fine now however.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
This is not new for me so I record events purely to assist operations. Being able to look at the problem not from my end all this time is a relief. Advice given etc was wearing and innacurate from every direction. The big clue has always been for me that other sites were clean and easy to access every time this forum dropped out. My thinking is if I document rather than comment it may help. Also happy to pm this if that helps.

Peter.

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
This is not new for me so I record events purely to assist operations. Being able to look at the problem not from my end all this time is a relief. Advice given etc was wearing and innacurate from every direction. The big clue has always been for me that other sites were clean and easy to access every time this forum dropped out. My thinking is if I document rather than comment it may help. Also happy to pm this if that helps.

Peter.

Actually I reckon that your glasses were misting up from looking at Buckeyes avatar... which incidentally has now started working!! :winking::winking::winking:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Actually I reckon that your glasses were misting up from looking at Buckeyes avatar... which incidentally has now started working!! :winking::winking::winking:

It has always worked, I change it from time to time.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).