• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Full house of Mistrals in bog oak

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I have the NEJE DK-8 laser with the Benson Pace Rotary attachment.

It’s an older machine but not seen much work as a a fellow pen turner on here had it before me and it was a little too technical for him and couldn’t get it to work! :winking:

There are still some selling them and are ideal for pens.

As for recommending a Laser I won’t do that, however it’s all depends on what you want to do with it when you get it!

If you search this forum for laser then you will find previous posts from me and others on here that have discussed the ins and outs of the different lasers.

It’s “horses for courses” so to speak..

reiddo

First Name
Douglas

I got the NEJE Master2s 30W from Banggood for around £200, if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for it to come from China. Got stung for £50 import tax but Bangood offer insurance for that which you can take or not. Still much cheaper and better model than Amazon. You can get rotary attachments for these ones too, I'm still figuring out how to get one but I know they are out there.
Cheers
Dougie

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).