• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hallo aus Germany

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Hallo und herzlich willkommen in unserem Forum. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Beiträge und wir hoffen, dass wir ein paar Tipps von euch wie wir arbeiten

For the English amongst us..

Hello and welcome to our forum. We look forward to your posts and we hope that we can pick up some tips from you as we'll. :thumbs:

joernundsimba

Apprentice Member
Hello,
I am very pleased with your warm welcome.

I'm 60 years old, married (1 son 22 years old) and work as a staff in a supply company.

pen turning is my hobby.

on my homepage you can see a lot.

Home

I am looking for a supplier for Italy "Plastic" blanks in the UK. the quallität should be better than from teiwan.
can someone help me?:thinks:

I translate with google and hope it sounds good.

regarts from germany
Ernst

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Hallo Ernst Ihre Übersetzung ist gut lesbar bitte auch weiterhin tun.
Es gibt viele Anbieter im Vereinigten Königreich von guten lastic Produkte, bin ich sicher, dass die Mitglieder werden Sie, wer und wo informieren.
Ich bin nicht sicher, ob er Italienisch Kunststoffen...

Hi Ernst your translation is legible to good please continue to do so.
There are many suppliers in the UK of good plastic products, I am sure the members will inform you of who and where.
I am not sure of Italian plastics here.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Ernst,

My mums family became interesting about the time Nappolian came to Germany and my French connection married a German lady while the borders in Germany were changing this family then emmigrated to Australia in the 1840,s.

I have been to Germany in the past around 1985 and spent time in Frankfurt, other cities absolutely impressed by German workmanship and buildings, craft abilities. Regret no German language but welcome in English my mother tongue.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

joernundsimba

Apprentice Member
Hi Turner,

not much I can talk about turning.
I only pen turning, but since 10 years.

you can write in english, to read and understand your language is not a problem.

the forom get confused otherwise.

best reagarts
View attachment 2332

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).