• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Sussex!

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Hey Steve, I'm in Astley Lancashire that's a small place near Manchester. Coincidentally I lived in Worthing for ten years, Goring, refurbished the pier in 87 during the great storm. :goesred:

steveisfound

Registered
First Name
Steve
Hi Steve, yes a very warm welcome to you. I am based in North Yorkshire, but at the moment am sitting in a rather cold caravan in Argyll, Scotland, and talk about rain! Never get rain like this at home. I can see you are loving it on the forum already, questions you naturally will have, someone will come to the rescue I am certain. A great bunch of folk on here.

Thanks Bill... Everyone has been so genuinely welcoming on here...very refreshing in this day and age!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).