• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi everyone

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Sorry I haven't been on lately been real busy with pens for heroes and supporting different veterans groups running auctions starting a twitter page sold loads of pens on there.
I have cut back on some of the things I do so I'm not spending as much time on the computer as I'm getting older I seem to get tired out very quickly so some things have had to go it is time to start prioritizing what I do also I have handed some stuff over to other people its good to have good friends that you can call on and are willing to step in.
Also I haven't been able to get on the forum for a while it works out it is my modem I could get on anything else but not on here anyway problem sorted just got to try and catch up now.
My latest news regarding the forum is Phil Dart sent me a package for our veterans fill of all sorts of goodies pen trumpets which I had just run out of some of his new pen kits which I am looking forward to turning and some of his Ebonite and wooden pen blanks thanks Phil.

View attachment 31178

View attachment 31179

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody I went through sheer hell not being able to get on this forum for quite some time ,no exclusions elsewhere. I ended up changing my plan gained a new modem with it. Thanks for confirming what was indeed a mystery. This package looks the goods mate well done Phil.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
Good to hear that you are slowing down a little Woody, you do some tremendous work my friend and in my opinion you should be put on the Queens list for an award .. :thumbs:

Nice package Phil .. :wink:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
It will be good to slow a little Woody, none of us are not getting any younger.

A very nice collection you have there well done to Phil for sending those and to you for the work making them up

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
As a prodigeous volunteer over a long period of time and also slowing down, I understand what it is like Woody. You had a few shifts to enable you to downsize one my worries now. A couple came the other day a picked up 80 kilos od offcuts from the band saw. They make items from reclaimed wood. I have another 80 kilos for them when the are ready.

Peter.

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
Amazing the amount of work you put in for good causes Woody, good on you, your a veritable machine, very kind of Phil for donating the kits for your charitable work as well.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Av you been away ? I didn't realise ! Mind you that's because I pick you up on all the other sites where you are doing so much for the cause. It's good to see that you have decided to cut back a bit on the things you do. At your age mate you need too:kiss:

Keep up the good work mate but slow it down a bit :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).