• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

How carefull can you be.

sbwertz

First Name
Sharon
Already on it's way ...like you say too damned efficient......but, hey, I'm not complaining about that . I'll just have to curb my boyish enthusiasm in future and order stuff like an adult would.:goesred:

Actually, the roller ball set would make a nice wedding set. A lot of people (me included) prefer roller balls to fountain pens)

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
I won't cast the first stone, Ed ... My 'senior moments' are well-documented. Don't half make you feel a bigger t*t than if you wuz making love to Dolly Parton, dunnit?

I'd rather have Dorothy Perkins, myself.:winking::winking::winking:

Bob.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Actually, the roller ball set would make a nice wedding set. A lot of people (me included) prefer roller balls to fountain pens)

Unfortunately there are rules and regulation as to what you can and cant use to sign the official registers with. I think rollerballs wouldn't pass the regs ..anyone know any different ?

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Well I put the perfect order in for every body's pen kits and bushes then realized Id forgot my own bushes so I will save you all the trouble plonker
:nooidea::nooidea:

Terry and I are looking for committee members for our newly formed Plonkers Club ...fancy a job ,Woody ?:funny::funny::funny::funny::face:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Where is George when we need him?
I am sure he would have some witty retort, with my best impression of him I can't think of anything to say.
No nothing at all, in fact I am not even sure this is worthy of comment seeing as I have just taken delivery of a Microsoft surface RT 64 that I am sending straight back, so we all get things wrong init?

Jim

Grand Master
I just don't understand how you do such silly things Ed ... :whistling::whistling:

Gees, i wish i had a pound every time i did something similar to this ... :ciggrin:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
You can take my name of the plonker list I did order myself some bushes :ave_it::ave_it::ave_it: mind I have made plenty of other mistakes so you had better leave it were it is

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
well i think i can join the club i lifted a log yesterday and hit my head on a lamp then my head stop moving but the log carried on and hit my lip it hurts now

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).