• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I was going to finish it today

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well I was going to finish this one today but I have been informed we are off to the pub need to do a bit of texturing on the outside not sure what just yet I think I need to expose some of the wood Sycamore maybe smiffy will help LOL
DSCF3665.jpg

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Hmmmm. Pub? Wood? Pub? Wood? Difficult choice there Woody. easy answer .... do what Vi says :wink:

That piece sat waiting for you on your lathe looks like it's going to be stunning :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Yes Jim I will be out there tomorrow and hopefully get it finished

Tomorrow BL**dy tomorrow we want it today:whistling::funny::funny::funny:

Nice shape woody, are you going to add some colour to the texture or have you changed you mind about texture

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Tomorrow BL**dy tomorrow we want it today:whistling::funny::funny::funny:

Nice shape woody, are you going to add some colour to the texture or have you changed you mind about texture

Thanks Derek I am going to try texturing and gold gilding cream

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).