• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ink cartidges

GSteer

Registered
First Name
Greg
Wow what a range, greater than any I have seen ever.

Peter.

I'd better not point you at Goulet Pens (https://www.gouletpens.com) then Peter ;) Between The Writing Desk and them you can scout most of the mainstream inks available worldwide. The boutique Asian market adds even more, Montblanc, who keep resellers under strict control, although the inks are nice, adds a few, and then there are some smaller houses such as Organics Studio, and KWZ Ink out of Poland making some nice stuff too.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I buy my bottled ink from Diamine, but they do cartridges.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I buy my bottled ink from Diamine, but they do cartridges.

Peter

I agree, I use Diamine every time. I use bottled ink and convertor for myself.

But don't buy direct from Diamin search all the sites as they sometimes have sales on and you can get better price than direct from Diamine.

Check these out for price. Always find there prices good and great company to deal with.

Diamine Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I'd better not point you at Goulet Pens (https://www.gouletpens.com) then Peter ;) Between The Writing Desk and them you can scout most of the mainstream inks available worldwide. The boutique Asian market adds even more, Montblanc, who keep resellers under strict control, although the inks are nice, adds a few, and then there are some smaller houses such as Organics Studio, and KWZ Ink out of Poland making some nice stuff too.

Love his Videos and real knowledge as well been following him on the IAP for a long time and agree he has so much to offer. Thanks for all the tips.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).