• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Just Startin with ya

Rev.O.Lutions

Apprentice Member
First Name
Ian
Thanks to everyone for your welcome. I only get in the garage for a couple of hours every other week or so...so my production rate is low. Working on a closed ended pen for the first time will post when it's done or bust.

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Welcome Ian, there are a few on here could probably do with a good blessing/absolution (me included)

Pull up a pew and sit a while, you will learn a lot and have a few laughs along the way!

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thanks to everyone for your welcome. I only get in the garage for a couple of hours every other week or so...so my production rate is low. Working on a closed ended pen for the first time will post when it's done or bust.

I was wondering if you managed to get into the shed much. Years ago a gent also of the cloth use to do model boats said he always put 1 day a week to the side for his hobby barring any emergencies.

It matters not how much you make but more of a case of enjoying what you make, lets hope you closed end is not bust and look forward to seeing the end product.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).