• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Kit suppliers

jayel

Apprentice Member
First Name
John
I am a new turner started about 2 months ago, I have bought kits from Prokraft which I found to be good quality. However I was wondering if there are others you would recommend.

Nicholas Andrews

First Name
Nicholas
If you are willing to bear the cost of P&P from the USA (or have a friend visiting the States happy to bring back a small package) you might like to have a look at the Penn State Industries website. They occasionally offer free postage within the USA and I have taken advantage with orders being delivered to e.g. a friend's hotel which they then bring home at no extra cost. I'm always baffled by customs duties; sometimes I have to pay, others go free. No doubt someone will know why.