• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Last week 2016, bad week...

clement

Graduate Member
First Name
Clement
Hi all,

The last week of the year badly began...
In the afternoon, my wife was admitted in the hospital and tomorrow she will undergo a surgical operation.
Blocked femoral artery which requires the pose of a stent or an atrériel bypass.
I hope that she will be returned home for the New Year's Eve...

However I wish you all a very good end of year and also a lot of joy and happiness for 2017

Clement

Jim

Grand Master
All the best Clement, hope it does the trick and puts her back on the mend my friend ..

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Oh, what a horrible thing to happen....although at least they have caught it. Sending out my best wishes for a swift recovery for her.

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Seasons greetings to you and your wife Clement, I hope all goes well for Her and makes a speedy recovery. :pray:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Clement that is serious news trust the medical team has done the job oir made decisions by now. All the best from over here.

Peter.:thinks:

clement

Graduate Member
First Name
Clement
Hi all,

Thank you all for your kind words. :thumbs:

I went just back home from the hospital, Anne - Marie's operation passed well, not needed bypass because the stent is positioned well.
At the moment she has to stay without moving during 24 hours, then another one day of hospitalization and if everything goes well she can return home on friday.

Clement

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
So in one sence it was a good week good that the problem was detected and sorted now for a happy new year together and things could have been so different mine gave me a new leas of life and so to will your wifes

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).