• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My first ever acrylic pen

Grasbylee

First Name
Lee
My first acrylic pen - this one is for my Mum for Mothers Day.

Quite pleased with the result ?

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 56

Grasbylee

First Name
Lee
It was from Taylor's Mirfield - from the Semi-precious collection - coral (dark). It turned like acrylic but its not as shiny as normal acrylic - picture is a bit weird as I had to take it inside under artificial light - will try another in a minute with different light. I think the point of this blank is to give a more matt finish anyway??? :fingers:

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Whatever it is made from it's still a really nice pen & I'm sure your mother will love it!
My mother is still waiting for me to turn a Tempest pen for her birthday which was 6th Feb:rolling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).