• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Never in my wildest.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Did I picture myself on a scooter. Last Friday as one of Wilmas belated 80th Birthday presents a Day at the Canberra Zoo. Having trouble walking any distance it was heaven for me the Zoo is 22 Hectares large. It is so heavily planted and beautifully maintained, a photographers nightmare with the brilliant sunshine and oh so welcome shade. Carrying the camera around the neck I moved the control from auto to manual and stuffed up quite a few pics. Pic of Wilma ready to go through and a friendly Giraffe called Hummer. Meercats are a favourite of the family we have Meercat mansion in our garden with life like replicas. I was able to be a forward scout to discover the right trails to follow.

I had booked two scooter but she renigged at the arrival. What a great day. Last pic following our picnic lunch voted husband of the year.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).