• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to forum

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
Hi folks,
just a few lines of introduction.

I'm currently in the process of tooling up to have a go at turning a few pens.

I'm not totally new to turning as I have been practicing with other "bits n bobs" for the last 18 months and feel it's time to have a go at the pen side of turning.

Looking fwd to searching thru the archives on here for some info to assist me.

Cheers

Freck

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Hello Freck and welcome to the Asylum mate, you will get plenty of info and help here..:thumbs:

I have been in here for quite a while but I still need help, ask anyone! :sob:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, just ask away and I am sure someone will be able to answer you.

Peter

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi Freck, Welcome, you will get lots of advice on here but beware as some of the older ones on here are a bit insane

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
Many thanks for the "welcomes" folks.
Tools/kits/blanks that were ordered are slowly arriving from vendors so hopefully get something to share before the end of the week.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).