• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

not being on much

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Sorry not been on much my wife has been taken into Hospital and I am trying to see as much as I can getting a bit upset as just been told she has been sectioned, That's all I say for now hope to be back soon.

Jim

Grand Master
Sorry to hear this Tom, hope all turns out well my friend ..

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Good luck and best wishes Tom mate. Don't worry about us we'll still be here when things are sorted out and you are able to post again. Spend the time where it's most needed, with your beloved.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Sorry to hear the news, must be hard at the moment but maybe a small time in the shed will help you just have a very small break from the worries

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Just to let you all know Lynda is back home now :thumbs: thank you all for your wishes and comments :kiss: back into groove soon :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).