• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Odds and sods

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Made up a few blanks today and turned this one it is made with 3 different coloured corians, Offcuts of an Acrylic pen blank, red plastic and wenge
DSCF4172.JPGDSCF4176.jpgDSCF4178.jpgDSCF4179.jpg

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Nice one Woody ...wish I had the tools to be able to do this sort of work.

Ratty

First Name
David
A good use of offcuts, it works well. Nothing must go in the bin in your workshop :thumbs:

Same as Ed on the tools to try and do this sort of work, but also on the wish list would have to be room to put them.

Dave

Pierre---

First Name
Pierre
Your segmented pens are really stunning.
I wonder if I would dare to do that : you never had unlevel problems coming after a while, wood moving with humidity and corian being stable?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Your segmented pens are really stunning.
I wonder if I would dare to do that : you never had unlevel problems coming after a while, wood moving with humidity and corian being stable?

I have in the past when the wood wasn't quite dry but now I only use wood I have had for a long time and so far no problems

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
It has now gone to Jane Brians (Grump) wife Green is her favourite colour he visited me today so it was off to the pub

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).