• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Should've been two....

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
Ok so firstly wasn't sure which forum to post on as blanks were Olivewood Hybrid!

Secondly there should have been two pens - the first is a moon twist, in midnight blue, it sparks and glitters in real life too:

Moon Twist_1.jpgMoon Twist_2.jpgMoon Twist_3.jpg

The second would have been a headwind but this happened :rolling:

Failure!.jpg

Regards

Padster

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I think we have all been there, your in the hands of the caster with these..... If they have used a good resin and everything is well bonded, then it's fine. I have had blanks that have melted, delaminated and shattered all due to poor casting... Well that's my excuse anyway and I now only buy from a couple of sources that I can trust.
Very nice job with yours.... :thumbs::thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I agree with Mark on this one.

It has happened to me before and dare say it could happen again, don't be disheartened and carry on and put it down to experience.

Other pen looks good.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).