• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Spare erasers?

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.

Been there done that, no they don't.

Surely the kit sellers would have or get them.

Peter.
You would have thought so Peter. But I asked all my suppliers and they didn't stock them.

Yep, but which ones do you select Mark?

I had a big commissioned job of pencils so I needed to have spares available for the customers to offer a back up as from other customers kept asking for them as they couldn't get them either.

I asked all my suppliers and they hadn't got any so I resorted in buying them myself from Daycom along with an other order of kits.

Oh, and yes, the MOQ applies to anything they sell as well.:sob:

But I do have some very happy customers..

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
So using your suppliers did the trick mate. Eamonn I have that feeling if you want to sell have back up or embarrasment.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I have discovered that Pentel erasers part number Z2-1N fit well.

I tried them and found them a little shorter and slightly looser than the original ones. But hey, they may have changed them a little since I brought them.

I charge £1 for three genuine Daycom ones plus postage. so my price is Not a million miles away then.

would do a "special price" for forum member if they want some, PM me.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).