• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

TCT Armour Piercing Drills.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
If you follow the references it is explained fully Mark in the Video. I have been using Artu Drills same claims and for my purpose drilling brick and concrete to hold Loxins or similar holding methods. You do not need a hammer drill.Perfect through bathroom tiles. The price is right,that lubricant is not cheap nor the Diamond file thrown in.Replacements are available from him.

The so called Armour Piercing is a Sales gimmick but they romp through tough steels like Files,Bearings,Broken Taps etc.

Peter.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I suppose they are good for the tank regiment to have in their tool box mate.

Never know when you need to fasten the UK flag on the side :winking:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I remember in another phase of my life I had umteen Fish Aquariums one German Glassworker used to cut the glass for me to make all glass Aquariums when the Glass Silicon Sealant was first developed.He told me of being manpowered as a Tradie to cut Bullet proof glass to use in tanks for the German War effort, seemingly impossible cuts from tough thick as glass.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).