• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Temu

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Has anyone used the above site for tools??
Was looking at a carbide tools in a case. Originally priced at £98, now they are offering me as a new customer the set reduced price down to £39 plus odd pence and carriage free.
You can put different tips on each handle.
One could have a round tip and the other a square tip so you don't have to change.
Just wondering what the group thinks???
Tom

MikeO

First Name
Michael
Has anyone used the above site for tools??
Was looking at a carbide tools in a case. Originally priced at £98, now they are offering me as a new customer the set reduced price down to £39 plus odd pence and carriage free.
You can put different tips on each handle.
One could have a round tip and the other a square tip so you don't have to change.
Just wondering what the group thinks???
Tom

MikeO

First Name
Michael
Bought a set from Amazon round square and diamond. Quite small but ok for pens Oskool set for £52 and buy tips from eBay.

Gadget-UK

Graduate Member
First Name
Colin
Used TEMU many times for all sorts.
Never had an issue and always pay via Paypal (they don't get your payment details) and everything has been delivered as per estimates.
Normally takes 7 to 10 days for delivery but never had an issue.
The goods are always EXACTLY as description and in good condition / quality is good so for me I have had no issues what so ever :thumbs: