• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The future of TaylorsMirfield.co.uk

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well done Dan although I dont make a lot of pens you have my custom full stop simply because you sell quality at a very compensative price and your a great guy keep up the good work

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
any plans for a "top of the range"
i guess it is a limited market and maybe not a money maker
just a thought ...maybe something like the roman or spring...but a bit thinner
the omega is quality and adaptable
but that something "special" may make the complete TM package
oh and maybe the bolt action...not everyone taste but i like em
and maybe something like the pristina ..

ok i put the xmas drink down and leave now..ramble over

Steve

wait...one more request

a really good pencil...PLEASE

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Dan,

Well done in 2014, the futures bright, the futures yours! The quality UK market is there for the taking, you have left off a copy of a pencil using the vertex or Spartan pencil innards on your development list, a mere oversight I'm sure!

Thanks for the service in 2014, looking forward to 2015.

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Dan, I also wish you all the best for 2015 and keep up the good work. Your Omega and Zeta kits are the best I have used and I hope to make a whole lot more next year. Well Done.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).