• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Tomorrow afternoon sorted

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
So far so good Doug when are you going to cut the mortices:devil::whistling::whistling::whistling:

The jobs a good one well matched Doug

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

So far so good Doug when are you going to cut the mortices:devil::whistling::whistling::whistling:

:bwink: think Jon can manage the mortises Derek :whistling:

This is the porch the finial will be going on

FullSizeRender_zpsb33757cf.jpg

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Though I'd up date the progress so far hope it's of interest, non of this is to do with me all my good friend Jon's work.

FullSizeRender_zps39958f03.jpg

FullSizeRender_zps23fb9267.jpg

FullSizeRender_zps485ea80a.jpg

The porch is to be painted to match the previous porch which was destroyed by a drunk driver who crashed in to it, so Jon is giving it a coat of grey primer in readiness for the decorator & to give a little protection whilst the build takes place.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Top class work Doug.. :thumbs:

Wouldn't expect anything different fro you tho would we,,..:tongue:

Yesterday?? YESTERDAY??? What do you mean yesterday?????
Why wasn't it done last week? If not the week before? :whistling::wink::funny:

Tell them they can have it next Thursday. Then phone them up Monday afternoon to tell them it's ready. They will still impressed :thumbs:

You would make the next prime minster with answers like that. Spin Dr or what..:wink:

Jim

Grand Master
Well done Doug, difficult to find fault my friend . I hope you enjoyed the curry .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).