• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Trouble Logging On.

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
I have been unable to logon thru either my browser or Tapatalk on my mobile since yesterday afternoon, thinking the site was down I thought nothing of it, but I was still getting updates thru on tapatalk, although I couldn't access anything so I knew the forum was still active. I was still unable to log on today, everything else was fine just this forum. Solved the issue by re-booting my hub, problem sorted, so if anyone else gets an odd "interuption", like me it may not be a problem on here, but your hardware at home.

Thought I'd share it as I think another member was having difficulty last month and he ended up changing his router!!!
Mine wasn't so drastic, just a few finger muscle movements on the switch.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
In had a similar problem and rebooted my router but that didn't resolve it for me.. But I know it has done before.

This time the settings had been changed in the adult restrictions, placed the forum server in to a restricted address.

Gold did say it needs to be restricted due to the difficult to understand subject matter..and the pictures should be banned..:funny::funny::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My problem for some time but only with this forum, several hours with my provider, rebooting etc difficult to put my finger on the problem. Yes I upgraded my provider offerings together with a new router etc. The problem still rears its head occasionally.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).