• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

what else do you collect

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Bloody hell what are you lot the Surrey regiment:funny::funny::banana::banana::funny::funny::banana::banana:

Well the shot gun two were given to us free the the rest were sort of spear of the monument buys

and the rifles well they just sort of stack up over time

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
My other hobby is air rifle target shooting, currently have a HW100 a Daystate Regal and Diana Model 6m pistol, so tend to acquire bits and pieces for this:thumbs:
I used to have an HW77 but got rid of it and bought a webley axor. I've also got another precharged airgun for shooting rats and a couple of shotguns; a Browning GTS Elite and a Browning B725.

The HW77 was a fantastic gun and I should never have got rid of it.

Jim

Grand Master
Watch part pens and clocks.

Very much what my Father did Frankie, he was self trained and had customers coming from all avenues when i was a kid for him to repair their clocks, radios and watches ..

I remember the Capacitors and his soldering iron more than anything else ..

Sorry i can't help you with anything, my Mother cleared his garage not long after he died .. :down:

Jim

Grand Master
I do have the full volumes of The War Illustrated Edited by Sir John Hammerton .. A collection of WW2 Magazines .. :ciggrin:

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
My current collection:

Air Arms S400 MPR
Air Arms S400 Karbine
Hatsan mod 85XTH
Hatsan mod 55S
SMK TH208
BSA Ultra(regged)
Weihrauch HW40
Beretta 92FS
Crosman 357 :bwink:

Are you on any rifle forums Goulss?
I'm into airsoft.
1 mp4 rifle
1 gas fired 1911 colt
1 Co2 1911 colt

alpha1

Fellow
First Name
Dave
I really dont understand how your licencing authority would grant you that amount of firearms. The Shot guns I can understand but the fire arms no I dont get it.
I am a Club Secretary of a full bore rifle Club we shoot mainly on Military ranges out to 600 yards. We also have members that travel to Scotland and shoot out to a mile. The Club visits Bisley twice a year to shoot in 1200 yard comps. I have the Clubs firearm certificate that allows me to hold 18,000 rounds of live ammunition. But ther is no way they would allow me to hold as many full bore rifles as you claim to have.

My personel kit.

Ruger precision 6.5 Creedmoor. (Good for a mile shooting at gongs)
Steyr SSG .308
Tikka 6.5x55. Heavy barreled varmit jobby.
Winchester .357 underlever.
Lee enfield .303
Mas36- 7.62x51
AIA 7.62x39
.22 Long Barreled revolver.
Etc Etc Etc.
I also have a Shot Gun Certificate and shoot Clays.