• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Yippee

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I know I shouted the title. Anyway another year and the dear old car over 25 year old has just passed yet another MOT not a thing needed doing. Now how many newer cars can do that.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I know I shouted the title. Anyway another year and the dear old car over 25 year old has just passed yet another MOT not a thing needed doing. Now how many newer cars can do that.

You know you shouldn't have mentioned it:pray:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Does that mean I should not push my luck and mention my birthday every year:whistling::whistling::whistling: after all it is my big six-o this year:funny::funny::funny:

We are designed to last 3 score and 10 without major interference, unlike cars:thumbs:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Try google translate.

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Can someone translate this to American for me?

Every year cars in the UK have to go through a test to see if they are fit and safe for the road it is called an MOT not sure if you have the equivalent thing there in the US.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Ministry Of Road Transport Test, no guarantees for the life of just for the test inspection as far as I could determine. Nonetheless a test and qualification to use on the road.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).