• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2 Part Deux!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Thats great Neil. As I said, I have one just not sure how to sharpen a couple of the tools I have. Do you have the extra bit for the long and extra long grinds. The thing with 3 holes in it. If not I can bring one. I have used the Pro edge for some of the standard tools without a problem.

I have the long grind kit, but if you bring yours we may be able to set it close to the grind you want.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
If you'd like to venture away from the round!

Cowboy will be on hand with some patterns for scrolling if you fancy it?
He's happy to give some hints and tips to potential scrollers, if you want to give it a go!:thumbs:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Wishing you all well for a good social and woodturning day at York on Saturday, I was looking forward to meeting those of you I havent as yet, renewing old friendships and watching Tony again, but sadly income generation has got in the way again. A plea for a closed season day next time. I'd really like to come but the bank manager, he say no!

Actually it was bugger all to do with the Bank Manager but the atrocious balance from the last fair which was a real shocker, a real pack of misleading lies about demographics and numbers from the organisers nearly started a riot amongst the crafters there.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
That's Wales ya plonker ! :ciggrin:

Terry, another paid up member for you :whistling:

:funny::funny::funny: been a member a long time Phil
Twas a joke - didn't work, even I didn't find it funny when I read it back, and I'll laugh at anything :nooidea: think I'd had a drink when I said that :pint:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Twas a joke - didn't work, even I didn't find it funny when I read it back, and I'll laugh at anything :nooidea: think I'd had a drink when I said that :pint:

i thought u found a quicker route for me :funny::funny::funny:

Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul

I thought you could have picked me up on the way Bob :funny:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Any budding Auctioneers attending?
The donations have been phenomenal this year and the auction may cause a longer overrun than last year!
Can you talk fast, be abrupt, and offensive if needed (where's Grump when you need him?:devil:)

To make things easier this year, bidders will be allocated a number and bids will be totalled up by someone who can actually count!:ciggrin:

If any one would like to conduct the auction for a short while to give me a break, and sort other logistics out, let me know.

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
I can be abrupt talk fast and most definatly offensive but the soft southerns wont be able to understand me :ciggrin:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Can you talk fast, be abrupt, and offensive if needed (where's Grump when you need him?)

Grump'll be at home sulking in the corner init?

Have a great day everyone, I am sure it will be a big success init?
Plenty pics please all day long so I can take the piss online.

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Grump'll be at home sulking in the corner init?

Have a great day everyone, I am sure it will be a big success init?
Plenty pics please all day long so I can take the piss online.

u dont have to sit at home Brian

i think i am drive right past u

Steve

and will get u home by night night time

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).