• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York pics!

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Bloody Hell Alex I know you had an early start to get there but I can't see why you had to leave your pyjama bottoms on !

:devil:Vic:devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 55

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
the woody master on my left
and the graduate in front

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 53

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
I have to ask, what spuds used for chips and boiled, they were really tasty. Oh and that lemon cake, lovely.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Well I've got some photo editing to do before I get into trouble with the missus for chatting to the beautiful young lady in the red dress, you can thank your brother from me for that Ali.:sob: we were talking about Alis' successful fledgling business, honest:funny:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
I have to ask, what spuds used for chips and boiled, they were really tasty. Oh and that lemon cake, lovely.

Chips were ordered from the local chippy John! It is now a Chinese, but they kept the proper frying ranges.
Boiled spuds were Maris peer and actually came from Aldi.

Lemon essence in the sponge and butter cream whipped with lemon curd apparently:whistling:

I knew all of this without asking, of course!:winking::ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).