• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A gift for two lovely people

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Woody, brilliant work as usual matey and I'm glad your neighbours like them, who wouldn't? I was just wondering how you polish the square corian as you obviously can't do them on the lathe?:idontknow:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Woody, brilliant work as usual matey and I'm glad your neighbours like them, who wouldn't? I was just wondering how you polish the square corian as you obviously can't do them on the lathe?:idontknow:

Hi Dave I sand by hand then polish it on a polishing wheel with buff and white diamond compound

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).