• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Nice Visit

Jim

Grand Master
This morning by Brad (Bammer) and his good Wife .. How time flies especially when you are putting the pen world to rights .. Great to meet you both Brad, i hope one day we can call upon you my friend .. :thumbs:

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
It was my pleasure Jim, great fun talking about the trials and passion of a fellow pen nut. The time really did fly by, thank Carol for us, Daniela had a nice time chatting away the day. You are welcome anytime

Brad

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Yeah ... and .... You mean you wouldn't drive 2 hours to meet Jim ???? :winking: .... and have a mooch around his workshop .... and pick up a bargain .... and get presents like it was Christmas ...

Don't worry Chas ... Manchester is too far .............. :funny::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I share your pleasure meeting with fellow makers at home thanks for sharing Jim and Brad does our wives no end of good as well in fact the perfect visit accompanied.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).