• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Axminster Precision Pro.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I have had these thoughts Mark but I watched for years a member of our wood guild spray his bed with WD40, it locked up fine.

Peter.

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Well it’s been a couple of weeks, did you get the Precision Pro Karl? You know what they say, pictures or it didn’t happen! :banana:

Skin-Job

First Name
Karl
Hi William,
I must apologise for not reporting back.
It's been crazy. My life is complex.

I went to get the Precision Pro last week. Got the last one at Axminster High Wycombe, but I had it reserved. Can't post pics because it's still in its box.
I'm still clearing space in the workshop, plus picking up the necessary tools and equipment. Got my drills, micromesh, couple of kits and bushings to start out, some nice wood blanks, and a load
of very nice acrylics. Got an axminster pen press, a blank drilling centre vice. And I had a set of carbide chisels made up.

I have several parallel occupations, so finding time to set up and have a play is a challenge.

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
That’s ok Karl, thanks for checking in. I hope you get some spare time soon to get things up and running. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).