• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

beall pen wizard on ebay

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Have been watching this thread with interest and great the different finish you can put on pens and after looking at pictures and videos of the machine it all seemed vaguely familiar then it struck me how and I bet my bottom dollar that the guy who invented it is a radio ham or has had something to do with radio. I used to self build antenna matching units both the variable air spaced capacitors and roller coaster variable inductor were built on the same principle using the metal brackets to hold the black plastic and the rods with BA nuts on them and he has taken the roller coaster a couple of steps further.

RodN

First Name
Rod
Have fun with that toy :-)

x-group1.jpg

1579-1580-ellwood-ebony.jpg

1565-twist-ivory1.jpg

1785.jpg

The different effects are almost limitless!

john ivors

Registered
First Name
john
HI MY NAME IS JOHN IVORS AND I MAKE WOODEN MODELS TRUCKS TRACTORS CARS ECT I ALSO MAKE PENS I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THE BEALL PEN WIZARD FOR DEZING ON PENS THANK YOU

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
This is a very old thread but welcome to the forum.....
I believe Phil may be a stockists, @ Beaufort ink

Curly

Graduate Member
First Name
Peter
Lee Valley bought Beall when they wanted to retire. They have all the Beall products again except for the Pen Wizzard, which I understand they will be selling in the future. Get ahold of Lee Valley directly to see if they can say more.

Pete

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
The Beall Pen Wizard is currently unavailable from Lee Valley. It took an entire year to get the last remaining stock from them, which sold out within 2 days, and we await feedback from Lee Valley as to when (and indeed if) it will be available again

DuncSuss

First Name
Duncan
The Beall Pen Wizard is currently unavailable from Lee Valley. It took an entire year to get the last remaining stock from them, which sold out within 2 days, and we await feedback from Lee Valley as to when (and indeed if) it will be available again

A long time ago I heard somebody say, "You're the eighth person I've had to tell, there's no demand for them." :duh:

Tom.1946

First Name
Tom
Have fun fellas too many toys time restricted.

Peter.
Interesting discussion will wait to see how you go.

Peter.
Peter what exactly is a Beall pen wizard, and what does it do?
I have only started turning about 2yrs and at present have only the very basic for pen turning and as yet haven't attempted anything else.
Just wondering what is does. Have you any photos of finished items??

Tom