• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Been away but back now

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
Sorry to our forum members from Australia. I wanted to enter the last competition, even had everything ready to go. Also I promised some pictures of the box of Ausie burls I ordered. Unfortunately my wife was rushed into hospital and none of this was done.

It's 22:10 in the Uk and I have just settled down having brought her home. She is doing well now so the pictures will be on soon.

Simon

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Priorities Simon sorry to hear of you wifes problems naturally they transmit to you. Look forward to your pics and improvements in your wifes health. Best wishes.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).