• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Blue Green Bubble Platter

Paul hd

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Hi Stewart,
The bubble effect looks fantastic. I also think the decorated mortice and back of the platter looks brilliant.

Great video as always.

Cheers
Paul

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
Thanks for the great comments - much appreciated. Hope to make some more of this style with different colours.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Still playing Stewart and making a good job of the platters and bowls. Great video's as well keep on playing:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
Thanks Derek. I was pleased to see your posts a bit some new projects you're working on. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sammy

Graduate Member
First Name
George
Great bowl and great video, Stewart. Did you use sanding sealer before applying the stains? :thumbs:
George

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
Thanks Sammy and Terry.
Yes - the bowl was sealed with acrylic sanding sealer first. Glad you liked the video and the bowl!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).