• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Butter wouldn't melt!

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
This is the look that strikes fear into grown men especially when it's your Granddaughter and you dread to think what's cooking up in the fertile mind of a 3 year old.
It's also a look which melts your heart and doesn't she know how to capitalise on that. :ciggrin:: Her negotiation skills are improving by the day which is scary stuff:thinks:

The curls are natural btw.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
She's as good as gold with us Ted but runs rings around her mother, my son is different and takes the time to explain fully why she can't have or do something and that's why she's learned to negotiate though I do that as well and it's strange when it comes back at you from such a little cutie.

Her nursery school nativity play was this week, held at a local animal farm and she was "Mary". She's been excited for weeks but refused to tell anyone details saying it's a surprize. On the day she road in on a real donkey, how the hell does a 3 year old keep that a secret? :rolling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
The resemblance to Shirly Temple is astounding Bob. Proud when she played Mary and rode into the Nursery Nativity play on a Donkey at an animal Farm..............Priceless.

Peter.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
You're not wrong Bill.
I've always believed that girls are born as little women whereas boys are still boys when they're our age. :whistling:

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I'm 72 in January and my wife still calls me Peter Pan, I think she will agree with your sentiments Bob.

Robin

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).