• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Charly Cheeky Chops

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Came off my bike a few weeks ago dad and landed flat on my chest right outside a school playground.
I was flying then mate, kids were laughing and the staff came out when they didn't see me move for a while, I was sorely winded and pride hurt.
Ribs bruised for a good few days.
I was going for my heart scan that trip and turned up with grazed knees and holes in my trousers grazed elbows, blood running down my arms no sleeves left on shirt.
Lumps of tarmac all over my belly and buttons ripped off my shirt.
Nobody took a blind bit of notice and let me limp all the way through the hospital.
My Drain thought it was funny too and that hurt.
Life's Just not fair is it mate it wouldn't have hurt if you had landed on your head LOL

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I think it's terrible laughing a Brian's misfortune & shocking that no one even bothered about his appearance when he got to the hospital.
Hope your bikes OK Brian.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Thanks for your concern Doug, yes bike is still good.
There was one old girl with one leg, offered me her seat cos she thought I looked worse off than her but she fell over when she tried getting up.
She had only just had it cut off and didn't know it had gone yet. :funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).