• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dario's Poplar Burl

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Dario the timber is beautiful, Paul you turned it to be outstanding, I see you gave the second pen the drop test, liked the green matching the timber, very effective. Love your Videos mate.

Peter.

Paul hd

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Paul,that's an amazing piece of Poplar. :thumbs::thumbs:
Very nicely done!!
I have plenty of Poplar, but nothing like that.
Thanks Angelo,
It certainly is great looking wood. I love the moment when switching of the lathe after getting to round and finding what the timber has for you.

Cheers
Paul
Dario the timber is beautiful, Paul you turned it to be outstanding, I see you gave the second pen the drop test, liked the green matching the timber, very effective. Love your Videos mate.

Peter.
Thanks Peter,
I liked the resin & wood mix too. I think I will revisit it and this time have a bit more timber.
Love your comments.

Cheers
Paul

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
Love the tempest, and your videos Paul :thumbs:

It really is a joy to see what is uncovered when you turn a blank - always something interesting to see. A big part of the enjoyment of turning for me.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).