• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Determination defies defeat

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I took a pic of the first one of the Circuit Board blanks I just made one run along the result was ghastly. So much so even a pic failed to focus on auto believe me it was horrible.

Any way the next pic showsthe results of my new technique Skew on the flat witness the fluff resulting but absolute stunner results.

The next pic shows the persistence paid off, my new desk pen.

Peter

Attachments

• DSCF7556.JPG
    DSCF7556.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF7567.JPG
    DSCF7567.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF7563.JPG
    DSCF7563.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF7564.JPG
    DSCF7564.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 52

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
THanks the pen has a brilliant finish but I light my pens to avoid strong light reflections, made my daughters and selected a very rare Aussie timber pen for the son in law, will post tomorrow your time.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).