• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Dip finish

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Lesson no 44 on my Apple 5 phone tomorrow. If only we could get some consistency from Telstra my ADSL2 supplier. Just advised they only support 1.5 to 4.5. I lose 2.8 from the exchange just up the road, they quote 2.8 km to mine.

Sold as up to 20 mbps. Tech came twice made his own decision to charge 244.00, blasted the overseas guys (call centre in the Phillipines) for false pretenses and they wiped the extra 244.00.

Grandson and Granddaughter coming 200 miles tomorrow to check all my gear out.

Eldest Granddaughter now 40 above.

Peter.

DJB Penmaker

First Name
Derek
This is my Dipping Method.

Les
Les, I'm still unsure, I found a tutorial by you using a dip method and you've attached a tutorial using a wipe-on method. Which is your favourite and which product did you use in your dipping method. Any help appreciated.
Cheers, Derek

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
Les, I'm still unsure, I found a tutorial by you using a dip method and you've attached a tutorial using a wipe-on method. Which is your favourite and which product did you use in your dipping method. Any help appreciated.
Cheers, Derek

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I use this one to do all my wood pen barrel finishing use MINWAX WBOM Polyurethane.

Les

Attachments

• Pen Finish Dipping Method - Revised 03-26-2016.pdf
    204.4 KB · Views: 15
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).