• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Email & websites

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Now then I am not touting for business but :wink: I have some experience of designing, creating & hosting email & websites :rolling:

Over the past few months I have received an unbelievable amount of both support and practical help by the forum members and I often feel I have little to offer in return although I am learning :whistling:

Although it is not my main job, I do offer email / web hosting, design etc via my website webimpUK :rolling:

So I may be able to help with any issues or if you need advice on such subjects :rolling:

If anyone is looking for email hosting, you will see an offer on the welcome page webimpUK for email+ family I would like to offer established forum members (Top Turner and above if ok with Jim) a further 50% discount, all claims / promises on the web site will be honoured. Anyone interested PM me (don't buy direct from website) :rolling:

A number of forum members (you know who you are :kiss: ) have sent or given me various kits, blanks, tools etc even tuition I would like to offer you the deal for free (for 2 years) if you're interested PM me. This will also be extended to any future gestures that are made or bartered.

Anyone wanting websites, again look at the website the same offer of 50% discount applies with the added plus of no issues about extra pages, email address's bandwidth etc. :rolling:

Please note the above offer does not include for the design supply of large e-commerce sites, the sites offered are of a similar size to the webimpUK site. Any queries please ask away. :thumbs:

All the above is also reliant on Jim being happy with the offer to appear here and the offer may be withdrawn at any time, although any sites / emails agreed would be fully honoured. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for this Billy, i am all for this my friend, any help given to our Members in any capacity is always welcome on these forums .. I need to find a suitable forum to put this in and stick for a few weeks so everyone gets the opportunity to see your offer .. :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
By golly Billy that is a very attractive offer mate and I'm sure you will get some takers

Jim

Grand Master
Billy, if like me you don't need hosting or domain name etc, but need a site designed with E Commerce with one final fee (Not yearly) is this available also?

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Billy, if like me you don't need hosting or domain name etc, but need a site designed with E Commerce with one final fee (Not yearly) is this available also?

Its not something I generally offer but I can do it, a it depends on how many items you will be selling, along with payment options, maintenance such as updating, a chat some time would be a good starting point to see what the client wants and how they expect to update any designed site.

The site I am doing for my pens will be a small e-commerce site with up to around 100 items available with options for commissions etc when pens are not already in stock. It will be something like the webimpUK site but with more stock.

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Fantastic offer for those that could use it Billy, I don't sell very commercially as I don't want a job, but if I did I'd be taking you up on an offer like this. Very generous of you mate.

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for that Billy, let us know when you have finished your Pen site PLEASE .. It may be what a few of us on here are looking for my friend .. :thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Thanks for that Billy, let us know when you have finished your Pen site PLEASE .. It may be what a few of us on here are looking for my friend .. :thumbs:

Once I have it sufficiently far on (I am currently sorting out various photos for page headers) I will make it available for all forum members to see (before it goes live) and you will see it evolve :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thats a fantastic offer Billy. Too good to refuse if you haven't already got a site.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Very busy work doing the proper job, not much time for the website and i haven't visited Sheddington for a week, roll on the weekend :thinks::thinks::thinks:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Hopefully things will move forward with my web site this weekend and I will get something on here to show you :banana::banana:

I have had a bit of a problem with my PC (posted problem on another thread) and was a little concerned that I had said I would do the offer here and not have the resources to carry out anything I had promised :sob::sob:

But on-wards & upwards, watch this space for links to how the web site progresses :winking::winking:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
What do you think of cubecart Billy?

I've been using it now for a few years although have neglected my site now and should tidy it up a bit. If there is anything better I would be interested although cubecart is very easy to use and maintain.

Mendip WoodCraft

Jim

Grand Master
Is that the Pro version Paul? I looked at this earlier this year but never made the plunge .. :thinks:

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Oh Paul why did you have to put that up, now I am lusting after your Laburnum bullet pen, desperately avoiding the buy button, very very nice (even with the spelling mistake lol)

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).